Our help pages answer the most frequently asked questions. If your query is not answered there, you can contact us by e-mail or telephone. Our support team would be delighted to be of assistance!
- The page is not displayed properly.
- How can I access the labelling regulations?
- I have not received a registration confirmation/welcome message by e-mail. What should I do?
- Forgot password?
- Can you save but not open PDF files?
- What is Adobe Reader?
- How is new and modified fine data made available and integrated into the system?
- What do I need to consider when making data available online?
The page is not displayed properly.
The web page or individual elements of the page cannot be displayed properly for a variety of reasons.
The web page is optimised for a resolution of 1024x768 pixel. For best view of the web page and full functionality, use an up-to-date browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7-8 or Mozilla Firefox 3.
To view PDF files, Adobe Reader must be installed on your PC. For more about this go to: Can you save but not open PDF files?
Last update on 2010-02-23 by .